Category: Central Banks
Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) – An Unshakable Future Governments are Afraid of?
by | Feb 25, 2020 | Central Banks, Decentralization, Stablecoins
The United States is one of those countries that has been seeing many motions in favor of a CBDC to be implemented as a legal Digital Dollar.Read More
No event found!
- The Global Economy Post Coronavirus: 2 Things to Watch for
- Digital Week Online – a Global Event Connecting the Innovation World
- COVIR Partners with Octopus Robots to Build on Tezos Blockchain: Funding Robotic Disinfection Systems
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Joins Virtual Crypto Summit Championing Social Distancing
- Global Crypto Alliance (CALL) partners with StakeSwap
- COVIR: in pursuit of a safe environment through blockchain and self- reliant biosafety robots
- Ozalentour (OZP): Outstanding Option Among Stablecoins
- A Revolutionary Blockchain Platform Towards a New Job Environment Based on Smart Working
- Burency Fuels Three Services With BUY-Token: Exchange, Mining and Development
- Why We Need Global Crypto Alliance (GCA) and CALL Token: “We are Blockchain!”