Maharashtra is the second-largest government of India and contributes almost 15 percent to the nation’s GDP now. It is also the second most industrial government of this nation. Last year, former Indian business minister Arun Jaitley stated that the administration is researching applications of blockchain to help resolve the challenging idea of ‘Digital India’.Read More
The constant fear that the government can break the crypto movement with regulatory concerns is very much present in the people. But actually, crypto has not reached such important levels for the government to sound reason to oversee it. There is, however, a political think tank whose job is to come up with ways on how to govern the crypto industry.Read More
The Republic of India is one of the biggest countries of Asia and the second most populous country in the world with over 1.2 billion inhabitants. India is also one of the countries with several terrestrial connections with other countries.Read More
- Karuschain Presents the Benefits of Blockchain for Metals Mining Supply Chain at Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives in Singapore
- Global Crypto Alliance (CALL) partners with Parachute (PAR) and gets listed on ParJar
- We are proud to announce that Karen New has officially joined Global Crypto Alliance!
- Global Crypto Alliance films on NASDAQ NYC 2020
- Global Crypto Alliance Content Bounty Results