The Crypto-Psychology of FOMO: The Fear of Missing...
Posted by | Nov 3, 2019 | Adoption, Learning, Psychology
Attachment and Engagement: Essential Emotional Fac...
Posted by | Jul 29, 2019 | Adoption, Psychology
The Psychology of a Crypto-Unicorn: 1B Dollar Mark...
Posted by | Mar 5, 2019 | Adoption, Psychology
How Communities Can Detect and Take Action Against...
Posted by | Feb 7, 2019 | Decentralization, Learning, Projects, Psychology
On Crypto-Psychology: Three Emotions That Obscure ...
Posted by | Jan 11, 2019 | Exchanges, Psychology
Controlling Coronavirus-Related Anxiety and Panic: Less Stressful News, More Active Attitude
by | Mar 13, 2020 | Coronavirus, Health, Psychology
Yes, I know you are dying to keep watching those news that show how people die and how a horrible apocalypse is coming. This is how the human mind operates.Read More
The Crypto-Psychology of FOMO: The Fear of Missing Out is Not So Bad
by | Nov 3, 2019 | Adoption, Learning, Psychology
Have you felt the fear? If you are a regular crypto investor, follow Gold or the stock markets looking for good chances to realize some gains, then you probably know how painful and dominating FOMO can be.Read More
Attachment and Engagement: Essential Emotional Factors for Strategic Crypto Hodling
by | Jul 29, 2019 | Adoption, Psychology
Flipping coins after one month of heroic hodling is part of what one consider normal crypto trading. Yes, recently even one month seems to count as “hodling”—.Profiting from very quick and supposedly smart investment has become an art in recent years.Read More
The Psychology of a Crypto-Unicorn: 1B Dollar Market Cap Dream
by | Mar 5, 2019 | Adoption, Psychology
“Unicorn” is a term one hears frequently coming from the lips of people interested in high-level businesses. A quick search at Wikipedia would give us the common definition of the term: “A unicorn is a privately held startup company valued at over $1 billion.Read More
How Communities Can Detect and Take Action Against a Crypto-Scam
by | Feb 7, 2019 | Decentralization, Learning, Projects, Psychology
A scammer does not need to possess a highly elevated intellectual intelligence or impressive cognitive capabilities in order to manage little details necessary to keep the scam a secret for as long as possible.Read More
On Crypto-Psychology: Three Emotions That Obscure Sound Trading
by | Jan 11, 2019 | Exchanges, Psychology
One’s worst enemies during trading are not the unfair conditions in your Exchange, the manipulations performed by the so-called whales or the difficulty inherent to reading obscure graphics. No, one’s worst enemies are three basic emotions. If these emotions can be managed, one could then imagine being the king of trading.Read More
- The Global Economy Post Coronavirus: 2 Things to Watch for
- Digital Week Online – a Global Event Connecting the Innovation World
- COVIR Partners with Octopus Robots to Build on Tezos Blockchain: Funding Robotic Disinfection Systems
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Joins Virtual Crypto Summit Championing Social Distancing
- Global Crypto Alliance (CALL) partners with StakeSwap
- COVIR: in pursuit of a safe environment through blockchain and self- reliant biosafety robots
- Ozalentour (OZP): Outstanding Option Among Stablecoins
- A Revolutionary Blockchain Platform Towards a New Job Environment Based on Smart Working
- Burency Fuels Three Services With BUY-Token: Exchange, Mining and Development
- Why We Need Global Crypto Alliance (GCA) and CALL Token: “We are Blockchain!”