Learning What Tezos (XTZ) is: Building Democracy o...
Will Tezos (XTZ) Revolutionize the History of Dece...
Posted by | May 29, 2019 | Adoption, Decentralization, Governance, Tezos
Tezos (XTZ) will always bounce back no matter what
by | Jun 17, 2020 | Cryptocurrency, Tezos
Technicals for the XTZ/USD pair have recuperated from the March twelfth drop and have gradually become bullish by and by. The spot cost back over the 200-day EMA and day by day Cloud is a solid pointer of a solid bullish bias in the market. Upside opposition sits at the VPVR level of US$2.80 and US$3.60 while solid VPVR support sits at US$1.75 and US$1.30.Read More
Learning What Tezos (XTZ) is: Building Democracy on The Blockchain
Have you heard about democracy in ancient Greece where hundreds or thousands of people gathered in a public space, the Agora, to decide together on public affairs, such as politics or laws?Read More
Will Tezos (XTZ) Revolutionize the History of Decentralized Money?
by | May 29, 2019 | Adoption, Decentralization, Governance, Tezos
In the present year, the year X of Satoshi Era, by the very end of this month of May, will Tezos (XTZ) revolutionize the history of decentralization?Read More
- The Global Economy Post Coronavirus: 2 Things to Watch for
- Digital Week Online – a Global Event Connecting the Innovation World
- COVIR Partners with Octopus Robots to Build on Tezos Blockchain: Funding Robotic Disinfection Systems
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Joins Virtual Crypto Summit Championing Social Distancing
- Global Crypto Alliance (CALL) partners with StakeSwap
- COVIR: in pursuit of a safe environment through blockchain and self- reliant biosafety robots
- Ozalentour (OZP): Outstanding Option Among Stablecoins
- A Revolutionary Blockchain Platform Towards a New Job Environment Based on Smart Working
- Burency Fuels Three Services With BUY-Token: Exchange, Mining and Development
- Why We Need Global Crypto Alliance (GCA) and CALL Token: “We are Blockchain!”