- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 25 2019
- Time: 3:00 am - 1:00 pm
- The Conference Exchanges
- Mar 05 2020
- All Day
Blockchain in Energy Forum 2019
Join other innovators from utilities, start-ups, investors and policymakers for a day of networking, dynamic conversations, and learning what the future may hold for this technology.
As energy blockchain applications transition from POC to pilot phase, and more utilities deploy distributed ledger technology around the world successfully, blockchain’s potential for transformation keeps growing. From transactive energy to asset tokenization and DER integration, this one-day conference will address real operational benefits and opportunities for new energy services and scalable business models.
2019 Conference Themes
- Blockchain’s Role in the Energy Transition
- Blockchain Enabling Grid Services
- Electric Utilities – Moving From Proof of Concept to Pilot
- Blockchain and Data – Value, Markets, Privacy and Regulation
- Blockchain in Mobility – Furthering the EV Transition
- Role of Blockchain in Local Energy Markets