- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 14 - 16 2019
- Time: 1:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Oct 14 - 16 2019
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- From £49 to £699
CC FORUM London
Investment in Blockchain and AI
The world Blockchain conference will take place on 14-16 October, connecting global thought leaders, policy makers, investors, blockchain & AI startups from all over the world for a 3 day top content event.
Non-collocated with any other events, the Forum is 100% dedicated to blockchain & AI and its revolutionary impact on each sphere of human activities. It will feature inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, fire-side chats, an investors’ hub and a host of networking opportunities.
Split across three tracks, the blockchain summit’s agenda will explore the ways in which blockchain technology will transform the world’s economy and finance. It will also highlight its potential for solving environmental issues mankind is facing today thus adding to it a key ethical dimension. Speakers will include some of the world’s most famous thought leaders and global transformers.
The Forum will abound in a rich networking programme ranging from post-conference receptions to private VIP retreats. It will culminate in a big Gala dinner & Awards Giving Ceremony.
There are a number of reasons why attending the CC FORUM is an absolute must.
1. The world blockchain conference CC FORUM is privileged to have some of the world’s best speakers on blockchain and crypto investment. Some of these individuals are global transformers. Come and listen to what the gurus have to say!
2. The top industry leaders, policy makers, think tanks, family offices, venture capitalists and institutional and private investors will attend the blockchain summit.
3. We will crack down on vast spectrum of global issues will be tackling subjects like Blockchain and Government Initiatives, the Future of Crypto Investment, Blockchain and AI Regulation.
4. The Forum will see an unprecedented agenda called «The World’s Ecosystems and Crypto Investment» where crypto friendly governments will have the opportunity to showcase respective ecosystems, highlight their blockchain initiatives, explain why crypto investors should consider their countries as their destination and make global announcements.
5. The Forum will provide startups the right platform to connect with potential investors. The ‘investors’ hub’ will be running for two days where you will be able to present your project to investment decision makers subject to prior appointment.
6. A range of networking opportunities will be available to you. You will be able to connect with your peers and potential partners while attending a prestigious networking lunch, a coffee break or a wine reception.
7. There will be a fun part as well! The Gala Dinner and Awards Giving Ceremony will be the highlight event for many and will be held within the framework of the Forum.