- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 28 - 31 2019
- Time: 3:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Oct 28 - 31 2019
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- From $85.00 to $1,520.00
NETWORK, BUSINESS GENERATION AND EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE IN THE BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EVENT OF LATIN AMERICA
Futurecom is a complete event joining the hyper-connectivity brought by the new communication technologies in the exhibiting area with an international congress promoting important debates about relevant themes associated to technology, industrial policies, regulatory issues and market demands.
With the purpose of increasing the engagement between telcos, corporations and stakeholders, Futurecom is repositioned, adding to its portfolio more than 6 events, being consolidated as an important strategic content and business generation platform.
Why do you need to visit Futurecom?
• Futurecom is the only B2B platform in Latin America that comprises the entire spectrum of Telecommunications, Communication and Information Technology for the needs of the industry ecosystem.
• Hyper-connectivity brought by the new communications technologies, coupled with the breakdown of paradigms made possible by new disruptive technologies, opens space for the transformation of value chains, the creation of new industries and the interaction between different segments of the economy
• Presence of the main Technology players
• Opportunity of professional update and experience exchange with more than 300 national and international panelists
• International congress with more than 20 panels in the 12 simultaneous auditoriums
• Experiencing the future of the ICT and digital transformation in Latin America
• Parallel events and thematic pavilions of technology for the sectors: financial, governmental, judicial, information security, startups and entrepreneurship.
• Excellent opportunity to know the most recent technologies and most innovative products
We invite you to attend the Futurecom International Congress. Save the date in your agenda and participate to discuss the present and help build the future of the ICT Sector.