- 700 – 1000 words (5 – 8 min reads)
- Must be written in English
- Excerpt must be one or two sentences long; no links to references
- Use sophisticated, yet playful language (relate to both educated and not-so-educated)
- Subtleties are captivating and valuable
- Research all you can and write up a draft
- Fill out required fields in form and format as best you can
- Must include appropriate image(s) reflecting article subject
- Topics (consider how trends have ebbs and flows):
- Stages and chapters (ICO, IEO, STO, what’s next and what are crypto-friendly countries such as Malta, Estonia, Portugal, Germany up to?)
- Decentralized Finance “DeFi” (Lending, Leveraging, Derivatives, Exchanges, Government Stablecoins, Pseudo-sustainable models – does the general public actually have a voice/ position of influence?, Tokenizing any asset, manageable systems of liquidity – are the Binances and Coinbases doing what’s right for the industry/ the public?)
- How can social media be transformed/ adjusted to allow “non-influencers” to have a more valuable voice?Will there eventually be a token for just about everything?
- Protocols are continuously being developed and iterated, but what about UX designs for them? There are always articles about the next big software enhancement, but what are the practical use cases for them? There doesn’t seem to be much consideration for how non-technical people still deserve to understand possibilities.
- News around the world, doesn’t need to be crypto-related.
No event found!
- The Global Economy Post Coronavirus: 2 Things to Watch for
- Digital Week Online – a Global Event Connecting the Innovation World
- COVIR Partners with Octopus Robots to Build on Tezos Blockchain: Funding Robotic Disinfection Systems
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Joins Virtual Crypto Summit Championing Social Distancing
- Global Crypto Alliance (CALL) partners with StakeSwap
- COVIR: in pursuit of a safe environment through blockchain and self- reliant biosafety robots
- Ozalentour (OZP): Outstanding Option Among Stablecoins
- A Revolutionary Blockchain Platform Towards a New Job Environment Based on Smart Working
- Burency Fuels Three Services With BUY-Token: Exchange, Mining and Development
- Why We Need Global Crypto Alliance (GCA) and CALL Token: “We are Blockchain!”